Sunday 10 June 2012

#1 The Soul Seekers: Fated by Alyson Noel

Fated is the new novel from Alyson Noel and she has not disappointed! It includes a heroine, hunky guys, magic and so much more. Definitely an exciting read!

The plot itself is an excellent idea, with resemblance’s to her previous novels, The Immortals. I also enjoyed the idea of spirit animals in the book and the powers that come with being a Seeker. It was most definitely interesting to read and I was keen to know more.

I really admire the main character, Daire, because Alyson Noel has portrayed her as a strong character that isn’t afraid to voice her own opinions. I also admire how Noel portrays relationships, as from the start as the reader you feel quick sad for Daire as it comes across that she doesn’t really have anyone close to her other than her mother. But as the characters begin to grow, relationships grow.

I do have to admit that there was perhaps a little less action and eye opening scenes than I expected, however I have no worry that the next book, Echo, will not disappoint in providing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment