Monday 26 December 2011

#1 Tempest by Julie Cross

To tell the truth when I read the blurb of the book I thought it was going to be an amazing story, but then I started reading and began to think the story is a bit slow. However this changed as the story progressed because we begin to learn of secrets involved in the main characters life.

Jackson is the time-traveler, Holly is the girlfriend and Adam is the friend. Only Adam knows his secret out of the two and together they experiment with his gift to find out what he can and can’t do. So throughout the book we learn with the characters what Jackson is capable of with his ability.

This book is unique in how it brings love, loss, the past, the future, mystery, secrets and enemies into the story. The reader, like me, may not be engaged straight away but it is definitely worth reading as the ending had me sat in tense and horror at what was happening.

A must read! Especially as it is being made into a film, which I can not wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment