Tuesday 28 February 2012

#3 The Demon Trappers: Forgiven by Jana Oliver

This book is amazing! From start to finish I could not put it down! Jana Oliver has done an awesome job on creating this story.

Forgiven is the third book in The Demon Trapper series and carries on the story of Riley and the demon trappers.

With action being involved throughout the book, Riley also to cope with school and boys, boys, boys! We follow her through her life as a female demon trapper and what she has to face. By the end of the book I was in awe of how Riley as a character develops and becomes her own person. She has her own opinions and is not afraid to tell everyone, and I believe this plays a big part in how the story unfolds.

Riley Blackthorne seriously kicks some butt in this book and it is one of the best endings I have read and I am very glad I started reading this series! A must read for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment