Monday 20 May 2013

Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver

Such an amazing series, most definitely one of the best I have read!

This trilogy is so captivating that Lauren Oliver has managed to suck us all into a whole other world full of imaginative characters and story lines. From the first book I fell in love with the characters and the plot, and even after months of finishing, the story stayed with me. The second book was just as engaging, taking a different direction to the one I thought it would and this made it extremely more addictive! As with the last book in the series, I actually could not put it down!

Lauren Oliver is such a talented author. While reading she kept my mind engaged and involved as I was continuously thinking what it would be like if that happened in our world. Would I be able to cope in the Wilds in extreme conditions? Would I be as strong a character as Oliver has made Lena to be? Her ability to be descriptive gifts her readers with a story of reality, romance and relationships.

However don’t be fooled by the plot of the books, thinking it will be cheesy, because Oliver takes us into depth of what the world can become and concentrates on the war of rivals and the length people will go to win in a world of order and ‘perfection’.

So what you waiting for? Join the world of Delirium, trust me, you’ll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment